Getting Started with Java Mapping
What will I learn?
This course will help you write Java mapping from scratch using the eclipse tool. You will learn to configure Java, Download and configure Eclipse, Write Java Mapping and test in ESB. This will make you complete pro in writing your own Mapping. Don’t believe it! Check out the course content.
Following topics you will learn:
- Configure Java on new system
- Identify AEX Java version and configure the right Java Version
- Browse and download right the eclipse from eclipse.org site.
- Configure Eclipse to write Java Mapping
- Build 10 Java Mapping program for mostly common use case in PI/PO.
- Download the source code and ready to use for your next project.
- Detail walk through of the Trace and how to work with it.
- Basics like how to create class file, create jar file, upload in ESB and test in operation mapping are fully covered.
- Understand the difference between JRE and JDK and which one to install.
- How to configure eclipse.ini file proper to smoothly work with eclipse.
What are the 10 Java Mapping Programs?
These are 10 Java Mapping programs that are very commonly used in the data conversion in SAP PI/PO. Once purchase, you can download the entire code shown in the demo.
- Simple Java Mapping to read and write the file.
- Example 1: Learn to read the file line by line
- Example 2: Learn to handle trace and debug the code at Runtime
- Example 3: How to read the Dynamic Configuration
- Example 4: How to read every field in XML using DOM XML Parser
- Example 5: Read CSV file and convert it into TAB
- Example 6: Read Chinese Characters file
- Example 7: Write Java Mapping in Message Mapping (without Eclipse Tool)
- Example 8: Learn how to read the Parameterized Mapping.
- Example 9: How to read Properties file.
You can use this mapping programs as an template for your next project. Download it any number of times after the purchase.
- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level SAP PO
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes
Setting up the Environment
Write a Simple Java Mapping
Example 1: Write Java Mapping to Read File Line by Line
Example 2: Learn to handle trace from Java Mapping Program
Example 3: Read Dynamic Configuration in Java Mapping
Example 4: Read every field from XML
Example 5: Read CSV or TAB Delimiter File
Example 6: Read Chinese characters files
Example 7: Write Java Mapping in Message Mapping itself
Example 8: How to write Parameterized Java Mapping
Example 9: How to read the Properties file in the Java Mapping