Getting Started with Adapter Module
What will I learn?
This course will help you write Adapter Module from scratch using the Eclipse / NWDS tool. You will learn to configure Java, Download and configure Eclipse, Write Adapter Module, Deploy and test end to end. This will make you complete pro in writing your own Module. Don’t believe it! Check out the course content.
Following topics you will learn:
- Configure Java on new system
- Identify AEX Java version and configure the right Java Version
- Browse and download right the eclipse from eclipse.org site.
- Configure Eclipse to write Adapter Module
- Build 10 Adapter Module program to cover the scenario for writing modules.
- Download the source code and ready to use for your next project.
- Detail walk through of the Trace and how to work with it.
- Basics like how to create class file, create ear and ejb file, deploy in PI/PO and test end to end from the channels are fully covered.
- Understand the difference between JRE and JDK and which one to install.
- How to configure eclipse.ini file proper to smoothly work with eclipse.
- How to deploy Adapter Module from Eclipse.
What are the 10 Adapter Module Programs?
These are 10 Adapter Module programs that are very commonly used in the dealing with common issues in SAP PI/PO. Once purchase, you can download the entire code shown in the demo.
- Simple Hello World Adapter Module with all the steps.
- Example 1: How to Write the Audit Logs from Adapter Module
- Example 2: Learn to write Information, Warning or Errors in Audit logs
- Example 3: How to Read Parameters that is passed to Module from Channel.
- Example 4: How to Read the Dynamic Configuration from the Adapter Module
- Example 5: How to Write the Dynamic Configuration.
- Example 6: Learn to Read the Payload into String.
- Example 7: How to Modify the Payload from Adapter Module
- Example 8: How to Read the Interface details like party, service and etc.
- Example 9: How to develop a utility like Save Payload from Adapter Module.
You can use this module programs as an template for your next project. Download it any number of times after the purchase.
- Lectures 46
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level SAP PO
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes
Setting up the Environment
Write a Simple Adapter Module
Example 1: How to Write the Audit Logs from Adapter Module
Example 2: How to Read Parameters that is passed to Module from Channel
Example 3: How to Read the Dynamic Configuration
Example 4: How to Write the Dynamic Configuration
Example 5: How to Read the Payload from Module
Example 6: How to Write the Payload from Module
Example 7: How to Read the Interface Details
Example 8: How to develop a utility like Save Payload from Adapter Module