Convert Excel File to CSV or TAB file using Java Mapping
This is a Java Mapping program that can be used to convert excel file to CSV, TAB or any delimiter format that you want. This code is fully tested and works on all the PI and AEX systems.
You don’t need to know Java to use this code
This code is precompiled with Java 8 and has the Java Mapping jar file that you can straight away import in the PO 7.5 system without any modification.
The documentation will help you to change the parameters in the code and then the code will behave as per your configuration. No need to change the code at all.
What is included in this product?
These are the following things you get with this product:
- Complete Source Code (.java file)
- Java Mapping Jars for PO 7.5 (Java 8)
- Excel File Conversion Jar File
- Java Mapping Jar file compiled with Java 8
- Sample Input and Output File
- Documentation PDF on how to use this code. (More info below)
How to use this code?
There will be complete documentation on:
- What libraries are required to run this code?
- Features of the code
- Reads data from Excel 95, 97, 2000, XP, and 2003 workbooks
- Read any Sheet in the Excel Workbook.
- Change the delimiter to anything you want
- Skip First Header rows
- Skip Empty Rows (Choose to write empty row or skip it)
- Trace ON and OFF
- Execute Locally in Eclipse
- When mapping fails
- Raise Exception and Stop the program
- Copy the source to target
- Training Video: How to Configure this program on your eclipse system.
- Training Video: How to load the jar file in ESR.
- Sample Test data to test locally on Eclipse.
Excel format supported?
Supports Excel 95, 97, 2000, XP, and 2003 workbooks. For other versions, let us know here.
If there is any challenge to use this code then you can always reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help!
If you need additional customization of the code as per your requirement then please let us know. We provide that service with additional fees. Write about your requirement here.